2005 Rhode Island Code - § 7-1.2-1321 — Filing of decree of dissolution.

    In case the court enters a decree dissolving a corporation, it is the duty of the clerk of the court to file a certified copy of the decree with the secretary of state. There is no fee charged by the secretary of state for that filing.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.