2014 Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 63 - Child Protective Services
Section 6331 - Establishment of Statewide database
§ 6331. Establishment of Statewide database.
There shall be established in the department a Statewide database of protective services, which shall include the following, as provided by section 6336 (relating to information in Statewide database):
(1) Reports of suspected child abuse pending investigation.
(2) Reports with a status of pending juvenile court or pending criminal court action.
(3) Indicated and founded reports of child abuse.
(4) Unfounded reports of child abuse awaiting expunction.
(5) Unfounded reports accepted for services.
(6) Reports alleging the need for general protective services.
(7) General protective services reports that have been determined to be valid.
(8) Reports alleging the need for general protective services that have been determined invalid and are awaiting expunction.
(9) A family case record for all reports accepted for investigation, assessment or services.
(10) Information on reports made to the agency, but not accepted for investigation or assessment.
(11) False reports of child abuse pursuant to a conviction under 18 Pa.C.S. § 4906.1 (relating to false reports of child abuse) for the purpose of identifying and tracking patterns of intentionally false reports.
(Dec. 16, 1994, P.L.1292, No.151, eff. July 1, 1995; Dec. 18, 2013, P.L.1201, No.119, eff. July 1, 2014; Apr. 7, 2014, P.L.388, No.29, eff. Dec. 31, 2014; May 14, 2014, P.L.653, No.45, eff. Dec. 31, 2014)
2014 Amendments. Act 29 amended the entire section and Act 45 amended par. (11).
Cross References. Section 6331 is referred to in section 6334 of this title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.