2010 Pennsylvania Code
Subchapter A. Brake Equipment
Title 75 - VEHICLES
Chapter 45 - Other Required Equipment
- 4521 - Promulgation of regulations by department.
- 4522 - Effect of amendments to Federal regulations (Repealed).
- 4523 - Exhaust systems, mufflers and noise control.
- 4524 - Windshield obstructions and wipers.
- 4525 - Tire equipment and traction surfaces.
- 4526 - Safety glass.
- 4527 - Television equipment.
- 4528 - Fire extinguishers.
- 4529 - Slow moving vehicle emblem.
- 4530 - Portable emergency warning devices.
- 4531 - Emission control systems.
- 4532 - Smoke control for diesel-powered motor vehicles.
- 4533 - Rear wheel shields.
- 4534 - Rearview mirrors.
- 4535 - Audible warning devices.
- 4536 - Bumpers.
- 4537 - Device used to carry pedalcyles.
- 4551 - Safety regulations.
- 4552 - General requirements for school buses.
- 4553 - General requirements for other vehicles transporting school children.
- 4571 - Visual and audible signals on emergency vehicles.
- 4572 - Visual signals on authorized vehicles.
- 4573 - Identification of certain vehicles.
- 4581 - Restraint systems.
- 4582 - Child Passenger Restraint Fund.
- 4583 - Hospital information program.
- 4584 - Oral hazard warning (Deleted by amendment).
- 4585 - Use of information or evidence of violation of subchapter.
- 4586 - Civil immunity for child passenger safety technicians and lenders of child passenger restraint systems and booster seats.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.