2010 Pennsylvania Code
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Title 75 - VEHICLES
Chapter 33 - Rules of the Road in General
- 3301 - Driving on right side of roadway.
- 3302 - Meeting vehicle proceeding in opposite direction.
- 3303 - Overtaking vehicle on the left.
- 3304 - Overtaking vehicle on the right.
- 3305 - Limitations on overtaking on the left.
- 3306 - Limitations on driving on left side of roadway.
- 3307 - No-passing zones.
- 3308 - One-way roadways and rotary traffic islands.
- 3309 - Driving on roadways laned for traffic.
- 3310 - Following too closely.
- 3311 - Driving on divided highways.
- 3312 - Limited access highway entrances and exits.
- 3313 - Restrictions on use of limited access highways.
- 3314 - Prohibiting use of hearing impairment devices.
- 3315 - Passing and overtaking streetcars.
- 3321 - Vehicle approaching or entering intersection.
- 3322 - Vehicle turning left.
- 3323 - Stop signs and yield signs.
- 3324 - Vehicle entering or crossing roadway.
- 3325 - Duty of driver on approach of emergency vehicle.
- 3326 - Duty of driver in construction and maintenance areas or on highway safety corridors.
- 3327 - Duty of driver in emergency response areas.
- 3328 - Unmarked police vehicles.
- 3331 - Required position and method of turning.
- 3332 - Limitations on turning around.
- 3333 - Moving stopped or parked vehicle.
- 3334 - Turning movements and required signals.
- 3335 - Signals by hand and arm or signal lamps.
- 3336 - Method of giving hand and arm signals.
- 3341 - Obedience to signal indicating approach of train.
- 3342 - Vehicles required to stop at railroad crossings.
- 3343 - Moving heavy equipment at railroad grade crossings.
- 3344 - Emerging from alley, driveway or building.
- 3345 - Meeting or overtaking school bus.
- 3346 - Emergency vehicles entering or leaving official garage.
- 3351 - Stopping, standing and parking outside business and residence districts.
- 3352 - Removal of vehicle by or at direction of police.
- 3353 - Prohibitions in specified places.
- 3354 - Additional parking regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.