2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 42 - JUDICIARY AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURE
Chapter 97 - Sentencing
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Sentencing Authority
- 9711 - Sentencing procedure for murder of the first degree.
- 9712 - Sentences for offenses committed with firearms.
- 9712.1 - Sentences for certain drug offenses committed with firearms.
- 9713 - Sentences for offenses committed on public transportation.
- 9714 - Sentences for second and subsequent offenses.
- 9715 - Life imprisonment for homicide.
- 9716 - Two or more mandatory minimum sentences applicable.
- 9717 - Sentences for offenses against elderly persons.
- 9718 - Sentences for offenses against infant persons.
- 9718.1 - Sexual offender treatment.
- 9718.2 - Sentences for sex offenders.
- 9718.3 - Sentence for failure to comply with registration of sex offenders.
- 9719 - Sentences for offenses committed while impersonating a law enforcement officer.
- 9719.1 - Sentences for offenses committed against law enforcement officer.
- 9720 - Sentencing for criminal mischief.
- 9720.1 - Restitution for identity theft (Repealed).
- 9720.2 - Sentencing for trafficking of persons.
Subchapter C. Sentencing Alternatives
- 9721 - Sentencing generally.
- 9722 - Order of probation.
- 9723 - Determination of guilt without further penalty.
- 9724 - Partial confinement.
- 9725 - Total confinement.
- 9726 - Fine.
- 9727 - Disposition of persons found guilty but mentally ill.
- 9728 - Collection of restitution, reparation, fees, costs, fines and penalties.
- 9729 - Intermediate punishment (Repealed).
- 9730 - Payment of court costs, restitution and fines.
- 9730.1 - Collection of court costs, restitution and fines by private collection agency.
Subchapter D. Informational Basis of Sentence
- 9731 - Requirement for presentence investigation and report.
- 9732 - Contents of presentence report.
- 9733 - General principles of disclosure of presentence report.
- 9734 - Disclosure of presentence report to the parties.
- 9735 - Objections to contents of presentence report.
- 9736 - Report of psychiatric evaluation.
- 9737 - Report of outstanding charges and sentences.
- 9738 - Victim impact statements.
Subchapter E. Imposition of Sentence
- 9751 - Sentencing judge.
- 9752 - Sentencing proceeding generally.
- 9753 - Determination of guilt without further penalty.
- 9754 - Order of probation.
- 9755 - Sentence of partial confinement.
- 9755.1 - Temporary release from county correctional institution.
- 9756 - Sentence of total confinement.
- 9757 - Consecutive sentences of total confinement for multiple offenses.
- 9758 - Fine.
- 9759 - Record.
- 9760 - Credit for time served.
- 9761 - Computation and order of service of sentences.
- 9762 - Sentencing proceeding; place of confinement.
- 9763 - Sentence of county intermediate punishment.
- 9764 - Information required upon commitment and subsequent disposition.
- 9765 - Merger of sentences.
Subchapter F. Further Judicial Action
- 9771 - Modification or revocation of order of probation.
- 9772 - Failure to pay fine.
- 9773 - Modification or revocation of county intermediate punishment sentence.
- 9774 - Revocation of State intermediate punishment sentence.
- 9775 - Parole without board supervision.
- 9776 - Judicial power to release inmates.
- 9777 - Transfer of inmates in need of medical treatment.
Subchapter G. Appellate Review of Sentence
Subchapter H. Registration of Sexual Offenders
- 9791 - Legislative findings and declaration of policy.
- 9792 - Definitions.
- 9793 - Registration of certain offenders for ten years (Deleted by amendment).
- 9794 - Designation of sexually violent predators (Deleted by amendment).
- 9795 - Registration of offenders (Deleted by amendment).
- 9795.1 - Registration.
- 9795.2 - Registration procedures and applicability.
- 9795.3 - Sentencing court information.
- 9795.4 - Assessments.
- 9795.5 - Exemption from certain notifications.
- 9796 - Verification of residence.
- 9797 - Victim notification.
- 9798 - Other notification.
- 9798.1 - Information made available on the Internet.
- 9798.2 - Administration.
- 9798.3 - Global positioning system technology.
- 9799 - Immunity for good faith conduct.
- 9799.1 - Duties of Pennsylvania State Police.
- 9799.2 - Duties of Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole.
- 9799.3 - Board.
- 9799.4 - Counseling of sexually violent predators.
- 9799.5 - Exemption from notification (Deleted by amendment).
- 9799.6 - Applicability (Deleted by amendment).
- 9799.7 - Exemption from notification for certain licensees and their employees.
- 9799.8 - Annual performance audit.
- 9799.9 - Photographs and fingerprinting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.