2010 Pennsylvania Code
Subchapter A. Registration and Enforcement of Support Order
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 76 - Enforcement and Modification of Support Order After Registration
- 7601 - Registration of order for enforcement.
- 7602 - Procedure to register order for enforcement.
- 7603 - Effect of registration for enforcement.
- 7604 - Choice of law.
- 7605 - Notice of registration of order.
- 7606 - Procedure to contest validity or enforcement of registered order.
- 7607 - Contest of registration or enforcement.
- 7608 - Confirmed order.
- 7609 - Procedure to register child support order of another state for modification.
- 7610 - Effect of registration for modification.
- 7611 - Modification of child support order of another state.
- 7612 - Recognition of order modified in another state.
- 7613 - Jurisdiction to modify child support order of another state when individual parties reside in this State.
- 7614 - Notice to issuing tribunal of modification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.