2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 73 - Civil Provisions of General Application
- 7301 - Proceedings under this part.
- 7302 - Action by minor parent.
- 7303 - Application of law of this State.
- 7304 - Duties of initiating tribunal.
- 7305 - Duties and powers of responding tribunal.
- 7306 - Inappropriate tribunal.
- 7307 - Duties of support enforcement agency.
- 7308 - Supervisory duty.
- 7309 - Private counsel.
- 7310 - Duties of department.
- 7311 - Pleadings and accompanying documents.
- 7312 - Nondisclosure of information in exceptional circumstances.
- 7313 - Costs and fees.
- 7314 - Limited immunity of petitioner.
- 7315 - Nonparentage as defense.
- 7316 - Special rules of evidence and procedure.
- 7317 - Communications between tribunals.
- 7318 - Assistance with discovery.
- 7319 - Receipt and disbursement of payments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.