2010 Pennsylvania Code
Subchapter A. Extended Personal Jurisdiction
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 72 - Jurisdiction
- 7201 - Bases for jurisdiction over nonresident.
- 7202 - Procedure when exercising jurisdiction over nonresident.
- 7203 - Initiating and responding tribunal of this State.
- 7204 - Simultaneous proceedings in another state.
- 7205 - Continuing, exclusive jurisdiction.
- 7206 - Enforcement and modification of support order by tribunal having continuing jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.