2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 67 - Domestic and Sexual Violence Victim Address Confidentiality
- Confidentiality -
- 6701 - Short title of chapter.
- 6702 - Definitions.
- 6703 - Address Confidentiality Program.
- 6704 - Persons eligible to apply.
- 6705 - Application and certification process.
- 6706 - Cancellation, expiration and voluntary withdrawal.
- 6707 - Agency use of designated address.
- 6708 - Disclosure of actual address.
- 6709 - Waiver process.
- 6710 - Emergency disclosure.
- 6711 - Penalties.
- 6712 - Rules and regulations.
- 6713 - Civil immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.