2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 55 - Liability for Tortious Acts of Children
- 5501 - Definitions.
- 5502 - Liability of parents.
- 5503 - Establishing liability in criminal or juvenile proceedings.
- 5504 - Establishing liability in civil proceedings.
- 5505 - Monetary limits of liability.
- 5506 - Double recovery for same injury prohibited.
- 5507 - Indemnity or contribution from child prohibited.
- 5508 - Liability of parent not having custody or control of child.
- 5509 - Other liability of parent or child unaffected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.