2010 Pennsylvania Code
Subchapter A. Voluntary Relinquishment
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 25 - Proceedings Prior to Petition to Adopt
- 2501 - Relinquishment to agency.
- 2502 - Relinquishment to adult intending to adopt child.
- 2503 - Hearing.
- 2504 - Alternative procedure for relinquishment.
- 2504.1 - Confidentiality.
- 2505 - Counseling.
- 2511 - Grounds for involuntary termination.
- 2512 - Petition for involuntary termination.
- 2513 - Hearing.
- 2530 - Home study and preplacement report.
- 2531 - Report of intention to adopt.
- 2532 - Filing of report.
- 2533 - Report of intermediary.
- 2534 - Exhibits.
- 2535 - Investigation.
- 2551 - Definitions.
- 2552 - Pennsylvania Adoption Cooperative Exchange.
- 2553 - Registration of children.
- 2554 - Responsibilities of PACE.
- 2555 - Responsibilities of public and private agencies.
- 2556 - Related activities of agencies unaffected.
- 2557 - Regulations and staff.
- 2558 - Retroactive application of subchapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.