2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 19 - Abolition of Actions for Alienation of Affections and Breach of Promise to Marry
- and Breach of Promise to Marry -
- 1901 - Actions for alienation of affections abolished.
- 1902 - Actions for breach of promise to marry abolished.
- 1903 - Purpose of chapter.
- 1904 - Filing or threatening to file actions prohibited.
- 1905 - Instruments executed in satisfaction of abolished claims prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.