2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 13 - Marriage License
- 1301 - Marriage license required.
- 1302 - Application for license.
- 1303 - Waiting period after application.
- 1304 - Restrictions on issuance of license.
- 1305 - Examination and tests for syphilis (Repealed).
- 1306 - Oral examination.
- 1307 - Issuance of license.
- 1308 - Judicial review of refusal to issue license.
- 1309 - Filing applications and consent certificates.
- 1310 - Duration and form of license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.