2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 20 - DECEDENTS, ESTATES AND FIDUCIARIES
Chapter 53 - Pennsylvania Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- 5301 - Short title of chapter and definitions.
- 5302 - Scope and jurisdiction.
- 5303 - Nomination of custodian.
- 5304 - Transfer by gift or exercise of power of appointment.
- 5305 - Transfer authorized by will or trust.
- 5306 - Other transfer by fiduciary.
- 5307 - Transfer by obligor.
- 5308 - Receipt for custodial property.
- 5309 - Manner of creating custodial property and effecting transfer.
- 5310 - Single custodianship.
- 5311 - Validity and effect of transfer.
- 5312 - Care of custodial property.
- 5313 - Powers of custodian.
- 5314 - Use of custodial property.
- 5315 - Expenses, compensation and bond of custodian.
- 5316 - Exemption of third person from liability.
- 5317 - Liability to third persons.
- 5318 - Renunciation, resignation, death or removal of custodian.
- 5319 - Accounting by and determination of liability of custodian.
- 5320 - Termination of custodianship.
- 5321 - Delay in transfer of custodial property after minor attains age 21.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.