2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 20 - DECEDENTS, ESTATES AND FIDUCIARIES
Chapter 22 - Elective Share of Surviving Spouse
- 2201 - Definition of conveyance.
- 2202 - Right of election; nonresident decedent.
- 2203 - Right of election; resident decedent.
- 2204 - Disclaimers, releases and charges against elective share.
- 2205 - Transfers for value excluded.
- 2206 - Right of election personal to surviving spouse.
- 2207 - Waiver of right to elect.
- 2208 - Forfeiture of right of election.
- 2209 - Surviving spouse as witness.
- 2210 - Procedure for election; time limit.
- 2211 - Determination of effect of election; enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.