2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 20 - DECEDENTS, ESTATES AND FIDUCIARIES
Chapter 21 - Intestate Succession
- 2101 - Intestate estate.
- 2102 - Share of surviving spouse.
- 2103 - Shares of others than surviving spouse.
- 2104 - Rules of succession.
- 2105 - Spouse's rights.
- 2106 - Forfeiture.
- 2107 - Persons born out of wedlock.
- 2108 - Adopted person.
- 2109 - Advancements (Repealed).
- 2109.1 - Advancements.
- 2110 - Spouse's allowance; procedure.
- 2111 - Procedure to establish title to real property when spouse claims entire estate (Repealed).
- 2112 - Property distributable to the Commonwealth (Repealed).
- 2113 - Limitations of claims (Repealed).
- 2114 - Personal estate of nonresident (Repealed).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.