2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 93 - Independent Counsel
Subchapter A. Preliminary Provisions
Subchapter B. General Provisions
- 9311 - Organization of panel.
- 9312 - Preliminary investigation.
- 9313 - Conduct of preliminary investigation.
- 9314 - Determination that further investigation not warranted.
- 9315 - Determination that further investigation is warranted.
- 9316 - Contents of application.
- 9317 - Disclosure of information.
- 9318 - Limitation on judicial review.
- 9319 - Duties of panel.
Subchapter C. Authority and Duties of Independent Counsel
- 9331 - Authorities.
- 9332 - Compensation and travel expenses.
- 9333 - Additional personnel.
- 9334 - Assistance of Pennsylvania State Police.
- 9335 - Referral of other matters to independent counsel.
- 9336 - Dismissal of matters.
- 9337 - Reports by independent counsel.
- 9338 - Independence from Office of Attorney General.
- 9339 - Standards of conduct applicable to independent counsel, persons serving in office of independent counsel and their law firms.
- 9340 - Custody of records of independent counsel.
- 9341 - Cost controls and administrative support.
- 9342 - Legislative oversight.
- 9343 - Removal of independent counsel and termination of office.
- 9344 - Audits.
- 9345 - Relationship with Office of Attorney General.
- 9346 - Venue.
Subchapter D. Miscellaneous Provisions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.