2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 9 - Inchoate Crimes
- 901 - Criminal attempt.
- 902 - Criminal solicitation.
- 903 - Criminal conspiracy.
- 904 - Incapacity, irresponsibility or immunity of party to solicitation or conspiracy.
- 905 - Grading of criminal attempt, solicitation and conspiracy.
- 906 - Multiple convictions of inchoate crimes barred.
- 907 - Possessing instruments of crime.
- 908 - Prohibited offensive weapons.
- 908.1 - Use or possession of electric or electronic incapacitation device.
- 909 - Manufacture, distribution or possession of master keys for motor vehicles.
- 910 - Manufacture, distribution, use or possession of devices for theft of telecommunications services.
- 911 - Corrupt organizations.
- 912 - Possession of weapon on school property.
- 913 - Possession of firearm or other dangerous weapon in court facility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.