2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 69 - Public Utilities
- 6901 - Extension of water line.
- 6902 - Willful obstruction of emergency telephone calls.
- 6903 - Railroad employee abandoning train.
- 6904 - Interfering with railroad employee.
- 6905 - Nails and other hard substances attached to utility poles.
- 6906 - Erection of crossing signboards.
- 6907 - Obstructing public crossings.
- 6908 - Obstructing private crossings.
- 6909 - Lights obstructing view of signals.
- 6910 - Unauthorized sale or transfer of tickets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.