2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 67 - Proprietary and Official Rights
- 6701 - Wearing of uniforms and insignia.
- 6702 - Sale of veterans' flowers.
- 6703 - Dealing in military decorations.
- 6704 - Fraud on association having grand lodge.
- 6705 - Use of containers bearing owner's name (Repealed).
- 6706 - Use or possession of stamped containers (Repealed).
- 6707 - False registration of domestic animals.
- 6708 - Retention of library property after notice to return.
- 6709 - Use of union labels.
- 6710 - Unauthorized use of registered insignia.
- 6711 - Retention of military property after notice to return.
- 6712 - Use of carts, cases, trays, baskets, boxes and other containers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.