2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 5 - General Principles of Justification
- 501 - Definitions.
- 502 - Justification a defense.
- 503 - Justification generally.
- 504 - Execution of public duty.
- 505 - Use of force in self-protection.
- 506 - Use of force for the protection of other persons.
- 507 - Use of force for the protection of property.
- 508 - Use of force in law enforcement.
- 509 - Use of force by persons with special responsibility for care, discipline or safety of others.
- 510 - Justification in property crimes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.