There is a newer version of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes
2010 Pennsylvania Code
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 39 - Theft and Related Offenses
- 3901 - Definitions.
- 3902 - Consolidation of theft offenses.
- 3903 - Grading of theft offenses.
- 3904 - Arrest without warrant.
- 3921 - Theft by unlawful taking or disposition.
- 3922 - Theft by deception.
- 3923 - Theft by extortion.
- 3924 - Theft of property lost, mislaid, or delivered by mistake.
- 3925 - Receiving stolen property.
- 3926 - Theft of services.
- 3927 - Theft by failure to make required disposition of funds received.
- 3928 - Unauthorized use of automobiles and other vehicles.
- 3929 - Retail theft.
- 3929.1 - Library theft.
- 3929.2 - Unlawful possession of retail or library theft instruments.
- 3929.3 - Organized retail theft.
- 3930 - Theft of trade secrets.
- 3931 - Theft of unpublished dramas and musical compositions.
- 3932 - Theft of leased property.
- 3933 - Unlawful use of computer (Repealed).
- 3934 - Theft from a motor vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.