2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 29 - Kidnapping
- 2901 - Kidnapping.
- 2902 - Unlawful restraint.
- 2903 - False imprisonment.
- 2904 - Interference with custody of children.
- 2905 - Interference with custody of committed persons.
- 2906 - Criminal coercion.
- 2907 - Disposition of ransom.
- 2908 - Missing children.
- 2909 - Concealment of whereabouts of a child.
- 2910 - Luring a child into a motor vehicle or structure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.