2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 11 - Authorized Disposition of Offenders
- 1101 - Fines.
- 1102 - Sentence for murder, murder of unborn child and murder of law enforcement officer.
- 1103 - Sentence of imprisonment for felony.
- 1104 - Sentence of imprisonment for misdemeanors.
- 1105 - Sentence of imprisonment for summary offenses.
- 1106 - Restitution for injuries to person or property.
- 1107 - Restitution for theft of timber.
- 1107.1 - Restituion for identity theft.
- 1108 - District attorneys' standing and interest in prisoner litigation.
- 1109 - Costs.
- 1110 - Restitution for cleanup of clandestine laboratories.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.