2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 07 - Public Facilities and Finance
Chapter 293 - Administration of Public Funds
Section 293.256 - Charges for expenses of Oregon Department of Administrative Services; payment by state agencies; rules.
(1) The Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall estimate in advance the expenses that the department will incur during a biennium in carrying out the provisions of ORS 293.226 and 293.252 to 293.256.
(2) The department shall charge each state agency for the agency’s share of the expenses described in subsection (1) of this section for the biennium. The department shall determine the rate to be charged state agencies.
(3) Each state agency shall pay to the credit of the department the charge described in this section as an administrative expense from funds or appropriations available to the state agency in the same manner as other claims against the state agency are paid.
(4) All moneys received by the department under this section shall be credited to the Delinquent Accounts Administration Fund established under ORS 293.258.
(5) The department shall adopt rules specifying the methods for calculating and collecting the rates and charges described in this section.
(6) As used in this section, "state agency" has the meaning given that term in ORS 293.226, except that it does not include the judicial department as defined in ORS 174.113, the Secretary of State or the State Treasurer. [2015 c.766 §8; 2019 c.278 §21]
Note: See note under 293.252.