2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 07 - Public Facilities and Finance
Chapter 289 - Oregon Facilities Financing
- Section 289.100 - Oregon Facilities Authority; members; qualifications; term.
- Section 289.105 - Official action to undertake project.
- Section 289.110 - Duties and powers with respect to projects.
- Section 289.115 - Functions.
- Section 289.120 - Limitation on manner of operating project and expenditure of funds.
- Section 289.125 - Rules; fees.
- Section 289.130 - Oregon Facilities Authority Account.
- Section 289.200 - Issuance of revenue bonds; role of State Treasurer; role of Oregon Facilities Authority; fees.
- Section 289.205 - Expenses of State Treasurer.
- Section 289.210 - Refunding bonds.
- Section 289.215 - Validity of bonds not affected by other matters regarding project.
- Section 289.220 - Covenants regarding bond issuance.
- Section 289.225 - Sources of bond repayment restricted; recitations in bonds.
- Section 289.230 - Actions by bondholders to enforce rights.
- Section 289.235 - Loan of bond proceeds for projects; state not required to have ownership or leasehold interest.
- Section 289.240 - Report of bonding activities; rules.
- Section 289.250 - Limitation on income tax exemption for interest on revenue bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.