2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 07 - Public Facilities and Finance
Chapter 287A - Local Government Borrowing
- Section 287A.010 - Powers conveyed to public bodies.
- Section 287A.050 - Authority of city to issue general obligation bonds.
- Section 287A.100 - Authority of county to issue general obligation bonds.
- Section 287A.105 - Limitation on bonded indebtedness of county.
- Section 287A.140 - Ad valorem tax levy to pay general obligation bonds.
- Section 287A.145 - Misspent proceeds of general obligation bonds.
- Section 287A.150 - Authority of public body to issue revenue bonds.
- Section 287A.180 - Short-term borrowing by public body.
- Section 287A.195 - Compliance with constitutional or statutory debt limits.
- Section 287A.300 - Terms and conditions of bond sales; delegation of authority.
- Section 287A.310 - Definitions for ORS 287A.310 and 287A.315; lien of a pledge; Uniform Commercial Code.
- Section 287A.315 - Pledge of full faith and credit and taxing power.
- Section 287A.325 - Covenants of public bodies regarding pledges.
- Section 287A.335 - Agreements for exchange of interest rates; rules.
- Section 287A.339 - Termination payment of conduit borrower.
- Section 287A.340 - Credit enhancement devices.
- Section 287A.343 - Public body purchase of own bonds.
- Section 287A.345 - State taxation of bond interest.
- Section 287A.350 - Public records.
- Section 287A.360 - Current refunding bonds.
- Section 287A.365 - Advance refunding bonds and forward current refunding.
- Section 287A.370 - Proposed refunding plan for advance refunding bonds or forward current refunding; rules; fees.
- Section 287A.375 - Maximum amount of advance refunding bonds.
- Section 287A.380 - Tax levy to pay maturing general obligation advance refunding bonds.
- Section 287A.472 - Interest on municipal warrants not paid on presentation.
- Section 287A.474 - Warrants and checks more than two years old; report by fiscal officer; claim by owner.
- Section 287A.482 - Definitions for ORS 287A.482 to 287A.488.
- Section 287A.484 - Master warrant procedure authorized if warrants would be not paid.
- Section 287A.486 - Procedure.
- Section 287A.488 - Taxes must be levied for payment of claims included in master warrant.
- Section 287A.630 - Oregon Municipal Debt Advisory Commission; creation; term; compensation.
- Section 287A.632 - Meetings; quorum; personnel.
- Section 287A.634 - Powers and duties of commission; rules; fees.
- Section 287A.640 - Notice to commission of proposed issues; duty of public bodies to assist; rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.