2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 07 - Public Facilities and Finance
Chapter 272 - Federal Lands
- Section 272.010 - Power of United States to acquire title for public improvements by eminent domain.
- Section 272.015 - Service of process.
- Section 272.020 - Conveyance of site to United States for aid to navigation.
- Section 272.030 - Acquisition of land for federal buildings.
- Section 272.033 - Fort Stevens.
- Section 272.036 - Oregon City canal.
- Section 272.040 - Acquisition of land for national forests; retention of jurisdiction for certain purposes.
- Section 272.050 - County governing body to approve acquisition for national forest.
- Section 272.060 - Federal migratory bird refuges.
- Section 272.070 - Crater Lake National Park.
- Section 272.075 - Sheridan Federal Correctional Institution.
- Section 272.080
- Section 272.085 - Five Percent United States Land Sales Fund; use of moneys.
- Section 272.090
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.