2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 07 - Public Facilities and Finance
Chapter 270 - State Real Property
- Section 270.005 - Definitions.
- Section 270.010 - Policy.
- Section 270.015 - Effect of ORS 270.005 to 270.190; agency rules.
- Section 270.020 - Title to property.
- Section 270.025 - Agreements with United States Government for electrical and other transmission lines; effect on rights of private property owners.
- Section 270.100 - Notice to department before sale of real property; rules; procedures; restrictions on final disposition.
- Section 270.105 - Procedures before terminal disposition of real property.
- Section 270.110 - Disposition of property not needed for public use; lease approval by department.
- Section 270.120 - Advisory committee; membership; officers; compensation and expenses; duties.
- Section 270.130 - Publication of notice of sale.
- Section 270.135 - Decision of state agency on proposal for sale of property.
- Section 270.140 - Action if no satisfactory proposal received; rules.
- Section 270.150 - Proceeds of sale of real property.
- Section 270.155 - Agreements for management of state real property; reimbursement for costs.
- Section 270.165 - Grants of easements in public interest.
- Section 270.180 - Inventory of state-owned real property; status information reports; periodic revision; rules.
- Section 270.190 - Disposition of operating fund revenues.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.