2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 06 - Local Government, Public Employees, Elections
Chapter 209 - County Surveyors
- Section 209.005 - Definitions.
- Section 209.010 [Repealed by 1953 c.306 §18]
- Section 209.015 - Authority to enter upon land; no unnecessary damage; notice.
- Section 209.020 - Surveys on court order; fees.
- Section 209.030 - Surveys on court order of land divided by county line; fees.
- Section 209.040 - Substitution when county surveyor interested in land.
- Section 209.050 [Amended by 1979 c.653 §3; repealed by 1981 c.111 §2]
- Section 209.060 [Repealed by 1979 c.653 §18]
- Section 209.070 - Duties.
- Section 209.080 - Compensation.
- Section 209.090 - Procuring and filing copies of field notes and plats of Bureau of Land Management surveys; copies as evidence.
- Section 209.100 - Administering oaths.
- Section 209.110 [Repealed by 1979 c.653 §18]
- Section 209.115 - Qualifications.
- Section 209.120 [Repealed by 1979 c.653 §18]
- Section 209.130 - Establishment of corners; references; additional reference using coordinate system.
- Section 209.140 - Necessary interference with corners or accessories; prior notice to county surveyor required; exception for emergency; fees.
- Section 209.150 - Removal or destruction of survey monument; notice to county surveyor; replacement of monument; exception.
- Section 209.155 - Removal or destruction of survey monument during road construction; survey map in lieu of replacement; delineation of newly defined right of way.
- Section 209.160
- Section 209.170 [Amended by 1979 c.653 §12; repealed by 1981 c.111 §2]
- Section 209.180 [Repealed by 1979 c.653 §18]
- Section 209.190 [Repealed by 1981 c.111 §2]
- Section 209.200 - Resurvey of federally surveyed lands.
- Section 209.210 [Repealed by 1979 c.653 §18]
- Section 209.220 - Oath taken by employees.
- Section 209.230 - Materials for certain purposes.
- Section 209.240 [Amended by 1979 c.653 §15; repealed by 1981 c.111 §2]
- Section 209.250 - Survey by registered land surveyor; requirements for map, narrative or report of survey; waiver of required filing; effect of noncompliance.
- Section 209.255 - Amendment of survey map or narrative by affidavit of correction; preparation, certification and recording of affidavit.
- Section 209.260 - Fee for filing and indexing.
- Section 209.270 - Records of county surveyor; location; accessibility.
- Section 209.300 - Abandonment of railroad line; notice to county surveyor; request for copies of plats.
- Section 209.990 - Penalties; civil remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.