2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 06 - Local Government, Public Employees, Elections
Chapter 202 - Establishment of New Counties; Change of Boundaries
- Section 202.010 - "County court" defined.
- Section 202.020 - Petitions to form new counties or change existing county boundaries.
- Section 202.030 - Election order; conduct of election; ballot title.
- Section 202.040 - Commissioners to arrange terms on proposal to change boundaries.
- Section 202.050 - Certification of election to Secretary of State.
- Section 202.060 - Proclamation by Governor.
- Section 202.070 - Operation and effect of proclamation.
- Section 202.080 - Boundaries to conform to established legal subdivisions; filing boundary change with county assessor and Department of Revenue.
- Section 202.090 - Validity of election.
- Section 202.100 - County judge and commissioners for new county.
- Section 202.110 - Other county officers.
- Section 202.120 - Locating county seat.
- Section 202.130 - State laws to govern county court.
- Section 202.140 - Compensation of members of county court.
- Section 202.150 - Disposition of public property, records and tax liens.
- Section 202.160 - Transcription of real estate, court and tax records.
- Section 202.170 - Transfer of records.
- Section 202.180 - Transfer of electors’ registration records and election records.
- Section 202.190 - Payment of moneys due from state.
- Section 202.200 - Apportionment of state taxes payable.
- Section 202.210 - Ascertainment, apportionment and assumption of indebtedness.
- Section 202.220 - Disposition of special funds and property.
- Section 202.230 - Distribution of funds in excess of indebtedness.
- Section 202.240 - Payment of apportioned indebtedness.
- Section 202.250 - Authority to collect revenues.
- Section 202.260 - Redistricting of county and filling of vacancies.
- Section 202.270 - Renumbering of school and road districts.
- Section 202.280 - Validity of school district bonds.
- Section 202.290 - Judicial district affiliation.
- Section 202.300 [Repealed by 2015 c.212 §5]
- Section 202.310 - Venue of actions and proceedings.
- Section 202.320 - Place of return of processes, writs, bonds, notices and other papers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.