2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 03 - Landlord-Tenant, Domestic Relations, Probate
Chapter 125 - Protective Proceedings
Section 125.080 - Hearing.
(1) The court may require that a hearing be held on any petition or motion in a protective proceeding.
(2) A hearing must be held on a petition or motion if an objection is filed to the petition or motion and the objection is not withdrawn before the time scheduled for the hearing.
(3) A hearing must be held on a motion to modify a guardian’s powers under ORS 125.323.
(4) The respondent or protected person may appear at a hearing in person or by counsel.
(5) If the court requires that a hearing be held on a petition, or a hearing is otherwise required under this section, the court may appoint counsel for the respondent unless the respondent is already represented by counsel. [1995 c.664 §12; 1999 c.775 §1; 2003 c.227 §4; 2019 c.198 §3]