2017 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 02 - Business Organizations, Commercial Code
Chapter 088 - Foreclosure of Mortgages and Other Liens
- Section 88.010 - Foreclosure of lien by suit; judgment for amount of debt; other remedies; requirements for complaint in proceeding to foreclose residential trust deed; stay.
- Section 88.020 - Joinder of foreclosure suit involving real property with suit to quiet title.
- Section 88.030 - Other lienholders and debtors as defendants; effect of failure to redeem.
- Section 88.040 - Foreclosure suit during and after action for debt.
- Section 88.050 - Judgment foreclosing more than one lien on same property.
- Section 88.060 - Enforcement of judgment.
- Section 88.070
- Section 88.075 [1975 c.618 §6; repealed by 2007 c.166 §17]
- Section 88.080
- Section 88.090 - Judgment when debt payable in installments.
- Section 88.100 - Payment of amount due before foreclosure sale; judgment for payment of installment not due.
- Section 88.103 - Sale of real property after mortgage foreclosure.
- Section 88.106 - Sale and redemption; effect of sheriff’s deed.
- Section 88.110 - Duration of real property mortgage lien; when suit for foreclosure barred.
- Section 88.120 - When foreclosure not barred by ORS 88.110.
- Section 88.710 - "Lien" defined.
- Section 88.720 - Acquisition, administration and disposal by state of property subject to lien held by state.
- Section 88.730 [1959 c.499 §3; 1963 c.578 §4; repealed by 1967 c.211 §7 (88.740 enacted in lieu of 88.730)]
- Section 88.740 - Investment of surplus moneys in Oregon War Veterans’ Bond Sinking Account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.