2017 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 02 - Business Organizations, Commercial Code
Chapter 084 - Electronic Transactions
UNIFORM ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT
- Section 84.001 - Short title.
- Section 84.004 - Definitions for ORS 84.001 to 84.061.
- Section 84.007 - Scope.
- Section 84.010 - Prospective application.
- Section 84.013 - Use of electronic records and electronic signatures; variation by agreement.
- Section 84.014 - Consent for conducting transaction with governmental agency.
- Section 84.016 - Construction and application.
- Section 84.019 - Legal recognition of electronic records, electronic signatures and electronic contracts.
- Section 84.022 - Provision of information in writing; presentation of records.
- Section 84.025 - Attribution and effect of electronic record and electronic signature.
- Section 84.028 - Effect of change or error.
- Section 84.031 - Notarization and acknowledgment.
- Section 84.034 - Retention of electronic records; originals.
- Section 84.037 - Admissibility in evidence.
- Section 84.040 - Automated transaction.
- Section 84.043 - Time and place of sending and receipt.
- Section 84.046 - Transferable records.
- Section 84.049 - Creation and retention of electronic records by governmental agency; conversion of records into electronic records.
- Section 84.052 - Acceptance and distribution of electronic records by governmental agencies.
- Section 84.055 - Interoperability.
- Section 84.058 - Severability clause.
- Section 84.061 - Federal electronic signatures law partially superseded.
- Section 84.063 - Rules.
- Section 84.064 - State Chief Information Officer duties; rules.
- Section 84.067 - State Archivist duties.
- Section 84.070 - Consumer transactions; treatment of oral communications; consent to use of electronic records.
- Section 84.072 - Conditions under which public body may send notice by electronic mail.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.