2017 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 02 - Business Organizations, Commercial Code
Chapter 079 - Secured Transactions
Section 79.0525 - UCC 9-525. Fees; rules.
(1) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (4) of this section, the nonrefundable fee for filing and indexing a record under ORS 79.0501 to 79.0528 may not exceed $15.
(2) The number of names required to be indexed does not affect the amount of the fee in subsection (1) of this section.
(3) The nonrefundable fee for responding to a request for information from the filing office, including for communicating whether there is on file any financing statement naming a particular debtor, may not exceed:
(a) $10 for each distinct debtor name to be searched;
(b) $5 for copies of Uniform Commercial Code documents relating to each distinct debtor name to be searched, in addition to the fee in paragraph (a) of this subsection; and
(c) $5 for each request by document number for copies of Uniform Commercial Code documents.
(4) This section does not require a fee with respect to a record filed or recorded in the filing office described in ORS 79.0501 (1)(a). However, the recording and satisfaction fees that otherwise would be applicable to the record apply.
(5) The Secretary of State shall adopt rules prescribing fees for providing summaries and compilations that are not debtor specific and for providing copies of records, as described in ORS 79.0523 (6), that are not debtor specific. [2001 c.445 §96; 2007 c.39 §1; 2009 c.745 §15]