2017 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 02 - Business Organizations, Commercial Code
Chapter 074A - Funds Transfers
- Section 74A.1010 - Short title.
- Section 74A.1020 - Subject matter.
- Section 74A.1030 - Payment order; definitions.
- Section 74A.1040 - Funds transfer; definitions.
- Section 74A.1050 - Other definitions.
- Section 74A.1060 - Time payment order is received.
- Section 74A.1070 - Federal Reserve regulations and operating circulars.
- Section 74A.1080 - Exclusion of consumer transactions covered by federal law; remittance transfers.
- Section 74A.2010 - Security procedure.
- Section 74A.2020 - Authorized and verified payment orders.
- Section 74A.2030 - Unenforceability of certain verified payment orders.
- Section 74A.2040 - Refund of payment and duty of customer to report with respect to unauthorized payment order.
- Section 74A.2050 - Erroneous payment orders.
- Section 74A.2060 - Transmission of payment order through funds transfer or other communication system.
- Section 74A.2070 - Misdescription of beneficiary.
- Section 74A.2080 - Misdescription of intermediary bank or beneficiary’s bank.
- Section 74A.2090 - Acceptance of payment order.
- Section 74A.2100 - Rejection of payment order.
- Section 74A.2110 - Cancellation and amendment of payment order.
- Section 74A.2120 - Liability and duty of receiving bank regarding unaccepted payment order.
- Section 74A.3010 - Execution and execution date.
- Section 74A.3020 - Obligations of receiving bank in execution of payment order.
- Section 74A.3030 - Erroneous execution of payment order.
- Section 74A.3040 - Duty of sender to report erroneously executed payment order.
- Section 74A.3050 - Liability for late or improper execution or failure to execute payment order.
- Section 74A.4010 - Payment date.
- Section 74A.4020 - Obligation of sender to pay receiving bank.
- Section 74A.4030 - Payment by sender to receiving bank.
- Section 74A.4040 - Obligation of beneficiary’s bank to pay and give notice to beneficiary.
- Section 74A.4050 - Payment by beneficiary’s bank to beneficiary.
- Section 74A.4060 - Payment by originator to beneficiary; discharge of underlying obligation.
- Section 74A.5010 - Variation by agreement and effect of funds-transfer system rule.
- Section 74A.5020 - Creditor process served on receiving bank; setoff by beneficiary’s bank.
- Section 74A.5030 - Injunction or restraining order with respect to funds transfer.
- Section 74A.5040 - Order in which items and payment orders may be charged to account; order of withdrawals from account.
- Section 74A.5050 - Preclusion of objection to debit of customer’s account.
- Section 74A.5060 - Rate of interest.
- Section 74A.5070 - Choice of law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.