2015 Oregon Revised Statutes
LABOR ORGANIZATIONS; COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
Volume : 14 - Trade Practices, Labor and Employment
Chapter 661 - Organized Labor; Union Labels
- Section 661.010 - Lawfulness of labor unions.
- Section 661.020 - Labor not a commodity; employment rights are personal.
- Section 661.030 - Collective bargaining for lawful purposes is legal.
- Section 661.040 - Limitations on fees charged laborers by collective bargaining agents; access to and inspection of records; accounting.
- Section 661.210 - Counterfeiting of union label and possession or sale thereof prohibited.
- Section 661.220 - Unauthorized use of label, name or seal of union prohibited.
- Section 661.230 - Registration of union label; actions to compel or cancel registration.
- Section 661.240
- Section 661.245
- Section 661.250 - Actions to enjoin counterfeits or unauthorized use of label; injunction; damages; destruction of counterfeits.
- Section 661.260 - Liability for false or fraudulent application; criminal penalties.
- Section 661.270 - Who may bring action on behalf of unincorporated association or union.
- Section 661.280 - Attorney fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.