2015 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 14 - Trade Practices, Labor and Employment
Chapter 651 - Bureau of Labor and Industries
- Section 651.020 - Bureau of Labor and Industries.
- Section 651.030 - Commissioner; election; term; qualifications.
- Section 651.040 - Bond of commissioner.
- Section 651.050 - Duties of commissioner.
- Section 651.060 - Power to conduct investigations and issue subpoenas; enforcement; witness fees; staff; delegation; rules; public information programs; fees.
- Section 651.065 - Power to issue warrants for collection of debt owed Bureau of Labor and Industries.
- Section 651.110 - Assistance and cooperation in enforcement of Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938.
- Section 651.115
- Section 651.120 - Entry and examination of workplaces.
- Section 651.130
- Section 651.140
- Section 651.150
- Section 651.160 - Bureau of Labor and Industries Account.
- Section 651.170 - Payment of expenses.
- Section 651.180
- Section 651.185 - Prevailing Wage Education and Enforcement Account.
- Section 651.200 - Definitions.
- Section 651.205 - Posting notice of workplace rights for live entertainers; establishment of hotline for inquiries and complaints from live entertainers; confidentiality.
- Section 651.210
- Section 651.220
- Section 651.230
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.