2015 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 14 - Trade Practices, Labor and Employment
Chapter 649 - Insignia and Names of Organizations
- Section 649.010 - Definitions for ORS 649.010 to 649.080.
- Section 649.020 - Registration of name or insignia of organization; certificate of registration; fees.
- Section 649.030 - Unauthorized use of registered name or insignia.
- Section 649.040
- Section 649.050 - Record of registrations.
- Section 649.060 - Exclusive right to register.
- Section 649.070
- Section 649.080 - Unauthorized display of name or insignia of motor vehicle association.
- Section 649.090
- Section 649.990 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.