2015 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 14 - Trade Practices, Labor and Employment
Chapter 645 - Commodity Transactions
- Section 645.005 - Definitions.
- Section 645.010 - Commodity contract or option transactions prohibited; exception.
- Section 645.015 - Persons exempt from prohibition; effect of federal law.
- Section 645.020 - Transactions exempt from prohibition.
- Section 645.025 - Applicability of ORS 645.010, 645.035 and 645.040.
- Section 645.030 - When transactions are considered to occur in this state.
- Section 645.035 - Commodity merchant required to comply with federal law.
- Section 645.040 - False, fraudulent or deceptive trading practices prohibited; business liable for acts or omissions of agents or employees; effect of federal law.
- Section 645.200 - General authority to administer chapter.
- Section 645.205 - Rules.
- Section 645.210 - Investigatory power; compliance with subpoenas.
- Section 645.215 - Notice of orders; hearing.
- Section 645.220 - Appeal of order; modification of order.
- Section 645.225 - Action to compel compliance with rule or order; attorney fees; claim; disposition of recovery.
- Section 645.230 - Allegations of complaint; burden of proof.
- Section 645.300 - Good faith actions not subject to liability.
- Section 645.305 - Jurisdiction of courts.
- Section 645.310 - Construction of chapter; purpose.
- Section 645.315 - Short title.
- Section 645.320 - Effect of chapter on Oregon Securities Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.