2015 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 05 - State Government, Government Procedures, Land Use
Chapter 187 - Holidays; Standard of Time; Commemorations
- Section 187.010 - Legal holidays; acts deferred to next business day; effect on labor agreements.
- Section 187.020 - Additional legal holidays.
- Section 187.025
- Section 187.030
- Section 187.200 - Garden Week.
- Section 187.210 - Asian American Heritage Month.
- Section 187.215 - Korean American Day.
- Section 187.220 - POW/MIA flag.
- Section 187.225 - Thomas Paine Day.
- Section 187.230 - Ewing Young Day.
- Section 187.233 - Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month.
- Section 187.236 - Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day.
- Section 187.239 - Lupus Awareness Month.
- Section 187.242 - Korean War Veterans Honor Day.
- Section 187.245 - Edward Dickinson Baker Day.
- Section 187.248 - First Responder Appreciation Day.
- Section 187.251 - Boring and Dull Day.
- Section 187.254 - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Awareness Month.
- Section 187.257 - Multiple System Atrophy Awareness Month.
- Section 187.260 - Spirit of ‘45 Day.
- Section 187.263 - Tom McCall Day.
- Section 187.266 - Honorary Artists of Oregon Day.
- Section 187.269 - Independent Media Week.
- Section 187.272 - "Mighty Oregon" Day.
- Section 187.275 - Oregon Oyster Week.
- Section 187.278 - Oregon Statehood Day.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.