2011 Oregon Revised Statutes
ORS Volume 4, Chapters 131 - 170
ORS Chapter 157
- 157.005 Applicability of chapter.
- 157.010 Appeal to circuit court from justice court.
- 157.020 Who may appeal; appealable judgments and orders.
- 157.030 Time and manner of taking appeal.
- 157.040 Justice s duty as to making and delivering transcript.
- 157.050 Effect of allowance of appeal.
- 157.060 When appeal is perfected; amendment of pleadings in appellate court.
- 157.065 Powers of appellate court.
- 157.070 Writ of review in criminal actions.
- 157.080 [Repealed by 1975 c.611 16 (157.081 enacted in lieu of 157.080)]
- 157.081 [1975 c.611 17 (enacted in lieu of 157.080); renumbered 46.810] CHAPTERS 158 TO 160 [Reserved for expansion] _______________
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.