2011 Oregon Revised Statutes
ORS Volume 14, Chapters 645 - 669
ORS Chapter 651
651.050 Duties of commissioner.
The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries shall cause to be enforced:
(1) All laws regulating the employment of adults and minors.
(2) All laws established for the protection of the health, lives and limbs of persons employed in workshops, factories, mills and other places.
(3) All laws enacted for the protection of employees.
(4) Laws which declare it to be a misdemeanor on the part of employers to require as a condition of employment the surrender of any rights of citizenship.
(5) Laws regulating and prescribing the qualifications of persons in apprenticeable trades and crafts, and similar laws. [Amended by 1959 c.406 31; 1979 c.225 2; 1981 c.851 1; 1987 c.414 90; 1995 c.386 3]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.