2021 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 62. Public Finance
§62-34.11.7. Statewide assistance program - Performance reporting metrics – Telework pilot program.
A. 1. The State Governmental Technology Applications Review Board shall establish a statewide assistance program with guidelines and support to encourage all state agencies in the development of a telework model designed for maximum efficiency and to reduce the need for additional state office space and to produce cost savings.
2. In establishing a statewide assistance telework program, the Board, working with the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, shall:
- a.provide policies and guidance for telework in the areas of pay and leave, performance management, official worksite, recruitment and retention and accommodation for employees with disabilities,
- b.assist each state agency in establishing qualitative and quantitative measures and telework goals,
- c.provide guidance to ensure the adequacy of information and security protections for information and information systems while teleworking to:
- (1)control access to agency information and information systems,
- (2)protect agency information and information systems,
- (3)protect information systems not under the control of the state agency that are used for telework,
- (4)limit the introduction of vulnerabilities, and
- (5)safeguard wireless and other telecommunications capabilities, and
- d.maintain a central telework website including:
- (1)telework links,
- (3)guidance developed by the Board and the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, and
- (4)documents to be used by staff, managers and human resource professionals.
B. The State Governmental Technology Applications Review Board shall establish performance reporting metrics for each state employee who begins participating in telework following July 1, 2012. These reports shall be published through the data.ok.gov website.
C. The Oklahoma Healthcare Authority shall authorize one division of employees to participate in a telework pilot program pursuant to the terms of this section.
D. For the purposes of this section, "performance reporting metrics" shall mean a set of criteria which demonstrates the quantity and quality of work. "Telework" shall mean work which is performed outside of the traditional on-site work environment.
Added by Laws 2011, c. 292, § 11. Amended by Laws 2013, c. 358, § 8, eff. July 1, 2013; Laws 2019, c. 204, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 2019.