2019 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
As used in the 24/7 Tobacco-free Schools Act:
1. "Chewing tobacco" means any Cavendish, twist, plug, scrap, and any other kinds and forms of tobacco suitable for chewing;
2. "Educational facility" shall mean any property, building, permanent structure, facility, auditorium, stadium, arena or recreational facility owned, leased or under the control of a public school district or private school located in the state. For purposes of this act, a public school district shall not include a technology center school district;
3. "School vehicle" means any transportation equipment or auxiliary transportation equipment as defined in Section 9-104 of Title 70 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
4. "Smoking tobacco" shall mean any granulated, plug cut, crimp cut, ready rubbed, and any other kinds and forms of tobacco suitable for smoking in a pipe or cigarette;
5. "Tobacco product" shall mean any bidis, cigars, cheroots, stogies, smoking tobacco and chewing tobacco, however prepared. Tobacco products shall include any other articles or products made of tobacco or any substitute thereof; and
6. "Vapor product" shall mean noncombustible products, that may or may not contain nicotine, that employ a mechanical heating element, battery, electronic circuit or other mechanism, regardless of shape or size, that can be used to produce a vapor in a solution or other form. "Vapor products" shall include any vapor cartridge or other container with or without nicotine or other form that is intended to be used with an electronic cigarette, electronic cigar, electronic cigarillo, electronic pipe or similar product or device and any vapor cartridge or other container of a solution, that may or may not contain nicotine, that is intended to be used with or in an electronic cigarette, electronic cigar, electronic cigarillo or electronic device. "Vapor products" do not include any products regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration under Chapter V of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Added by Laws 2015, c. 259, § 2. Amended by Laws 2019, c. 49, § 1, eff. July 1, 2019.