2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 84. Wills and Succession
§84-3. Order of resort to property for payment of debts, administration expenses and allowances.
The property of a testator, except as otherwise especially provided in this code and in the chapter on civil procedure must be resorted to for the payment of debts in the following order:
1. The property which is expressly appropriated by the will for the payment of the debts.
2. Property not disposed of by the will.
3. Property which is devised or bequeathed to a residuary legatee.
4. Property which is not specifically devised or bequeathed, and,
5. All other property ratably. Before any debts are paid, the expenses of the administration and the allowance to the family must be paid or provided for.
R.L.1910, § 8319.