2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 72. Soldiers and Sailors
As used in this act:
1. "Veteran" means a person who is currently a resident of this state, who served on and after August 2, 1990, during the Gulf War in the southwest Asia theater of operations, which includes Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the neutral zone between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, the Gulf of Aden, the Gulf of Oman, the Persian Gulf, the Arabian Sea, the Red Sea, and the airspace above these locations;
2. "Department" means the State Department of Health;
3. "Resident of this state" means a person who has any one of the following:
a.a valid Oklahoma driver license or license for identification only,
b.a motor vehicle registered within the state,
c.a valid Oklahoma voter identification card, or
d.any other valid identification as determined by the Department;
4. "Committee" means the Gulf War Syndrome Outreach Committee;
5. "Commissioner" means the State Commissioner of Health; and
6. "Board" means the State Board of Health.
Added by Laws 1997, c. 52, § 1, eff. July 1, 1997.