2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 72. Soldiers and Sailors
As used in this act:
1. "Veteran" means a person who was a resident of this state at the time of his induction into the Armed Forces of the United States of America, or was a resident of this state as of January 1, 1981, and is currently a resident of this state, who served in Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos during the Vietnam Conflict;
2. "Agent Orange" means the herbicide composed primarily of trichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4,5 T) and dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4 D) and its contaminant tetrachlorodibenzo-para-dioxin (dioxin, TCDD);
3. "Department" means the State Department of Health;
4. "Resident of this state" means a person who has any one of the following:
a.a valid Oklahoma driver's license,
b.an automobile registered within the state,
c.a valid Oklahoma voter identification card, or
d.any other valid identification as determined by the Department;
5. "Committee" means the Agent Orange Outreach Committee; and
6. "Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Health.
Added by Laws 1982, c. 50, § 1, emerg. eff. March 29, 1982.