2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-632. Transfer of monies collected to permanent fund.

Universal Citation: 70 OK Stat § 70-632 (2018)

The Commissioners of the Land Office are further directed, as collections are made from outstanding loans made from said Home Loan Fund, to transfer all sums coming into their hands, when and as collected, into the said permanent fund.

Laws 1931, p. 89, § 2.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.