2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-631. Transfer of fund to Permanent School Fund.

Universal Citation: 70 OK Stat § 70-631 (2018)

The Commissioners of the Land Office of the State of Oklahoma are hereby authorized and directed to ascertain the amount of the Home Loan Fund, created by the Act of March 28, 1919, and now in the hands of said Commissioners, and to transfer and deposit said amount into the Permanent School Fund of the State of Oklahoma.

Laws 1931, p. 89, § 1.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.